Saturday, November 2, 2013

Ciao Bella!

I finally made it to Italy!! I besides always wanting to go to London I have always always always wanted to go to Rome! So of course when I was less than 3 hours away from one of my bucket list destinations I just had to get myself there somehow. It just so happens that my study abroad program had a week long fall break so it was the perfect opportunity to adventure off to the land of pasta and wine. And I am so happy I did! 


Hello Spanish Steps.











Hi there cake topper aka Vittorio Emanuele II monument






Don't worry Forum I will get to you soon!




After a little travel hiccup we made to Rome in one piece! The first day was the least busy because of our travel delays we didn't have a lot of time to see the sights so we wondered around visited the Spanish Steps and then found our selves by the cake topper! Be prepared my next few days in Rome are jammed packed! This is only the beginning or a teaser of what is to come. Cheers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment