Monday, November 25, 2013

T-minus 20 days

It is hard to believe that I have less than 20 days left abroad. My birthday is at the end of this week and my wonder abroad experience is coming to an end. I have loved every minute of being here so again I am going to post my 95 things page. If you missed the last post about my 95 things I will link it as well as explain. Before I came to London I made a list of 95 things I wanted to try and accomplish while I was abroad. By no means did I think I would complete the entire list but I also did not think I would have completed as much as I have. This experience has been an amazing opportunity and one I will continue to enjoy until I fly home. I still have one more trip planned, my birthday, and some exploring of England to do before I go. So stay tuned! Cheers! 



No comments:

Post a Comment