Saturday, December 14, 2013

The Phantom of Opera

For those of you do not know I love musicals, plays, ballets, but I have yet to see an opera…anyway I love performances on a stage. The entire experience is magical, the costumes, the sets, the music, even the lighting transport you to another world for a few hours where the possibilities are endless. Out of all the musicals I have seen performed The Phantom of the Opera is my favorite. I did not see this for the first time on the stage however, I saw the movie first. Now how I actually came about to see the movie I cannot remember but I do know that I have been obsessed with it ever since. So much so that my mother finally bought me the DVD because she was tired of constantly renting it from the movie store.
So how I ask you could I not see my favorite musical in the city it originated in? The answer is, you have to see it! And the other night I finally did!


Lights in Picadilly Circus on the way to the theater! 











The show was spectacular! Not even the annoying audience members around me could ruin my experience! The performers were incredible and the entire production was amazing! I am so happy I got to see it. The only thing that would have made the experience better would have been seeing it with my mom. The theater and any arts are amazing productions and something I am so fortunate to be able to take part in, even if it is only from the audience. Cheers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment