Friday, January 31, 2014

Scandal Eyes




While I was abroad I noticed that one of my favorite beauty bloggers Lily Pebbles, was raving about a new Rimmel product: The Scandal Eyes shadow paints. They launched in the UK a while ago but have recently been launched in the States. I have super oily eyelids…like for real they are very oily. Maybe an hour or so after putting on eyeshadow without a primer and I can guarantee you that the shadow would have creased. Which is not a cute look at all.

The scandal eyes shadow paints do. no. budge. At first the concept of putting a liquid on my eyelids was a bit strange but I have now grown to love it. The doe foot applicator makes applying the product very easy. However, as a warning, you have to blend this quickly because once it sets it will not move. I have the color rich russet, and I highly recommend this product. It is perfect for a quick amp up to the eyes for a night out or even during the day time.

What do you think? Are you going to give this shadow paint a try?

No comments:

Post a Comment