Monday, January 27, 2014

Storage Wars





For this new year one of the things I wanted to be better at was organization. So I thought I could also implement this resolution into my beauty products. While being abroad I had very little storage and I really wanted to be able to see all the products I own so I do not overbuy or forget to use some products. So I did what any beauty junkie would do and I went to Muji. 

Now I heard a lot of hype about these Muji drawers and I was not sure if they would really be worth it but trust me they are! The first thing I love about them is that they are clear. It is so nice to be able to see all of the makeup that I own and also switch out the products that I own so that I can use everything equally. The second thing I love about them is how easy they are to clean. Since they are acrylic, I can easily clean them out with cleaning solution if and when they become dirty. The third and last thing is that they just look so damn good on my desk! 

So if you are in the market for some product organization then I highly recommend the Muji drawers. Trust me, you won't regret it! What do you use to organize beauty products? 

No comments:

Post a Comment