Friday, February 28, 2014

February Favorites




I cannot believe that we already two months into 2014 this year is flying by! This month I have kept it pretty simple as far as makeup. School is full swing for me which means, less sleep, lots of alarm clock snoozing, and little time to get ready. So I have been keeping it very basic.

First up is the Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer. I love this stuff however the texture of it I am not all the way in love with. I have a hard time finding primers that I actually like and that help my foundation last throughout the day but this one seems to work. The liquid to powder consistency is probably what helps my foundation not slip and slide all over the place. I typically mix a pump of the primer in with a pump of foundation or whatever base I am using. It works for me, even though I had to close my eyes when I swipe my credit card to buy it but its worth every penny!

Seoncd is the L'Oréal Teloscopic False Lash mascara. This mascara is the one I have been reaching for most this month because it makes my eyes look instantly awake! It lengthens my eyelashes and gives them that nice definition that I need when I have gotten little sleep. I usually use one coat for every day and go in a reapply if needed.

Third is the Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation. Now I have had this foundation for a while now but I have recently fallen back in love with it. The shade is not a perfect match but for the drug store it will do. I use maybe a nickel to a quarter size amount for my whole face. It is super light weight and does a nice job of balancing out my skin if I feel like putting on foundation that day. I also am in the darkest shade, cappuccino!

Last but not least is the Korres Greek Yoghurt Moisturizing Face Cream. I am going to do a separate post for this favorite but lets just say that this little beauty has been a life saver for my skin this month.

What are some products you have been loving this month? Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment