Monday, February 3, 2014

Formal Functions




Base: Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer, Makeup Forever HD foundation N177, MAC Pro Longwear concealer NC45

Eyes: Too Faced Shadow Insurance, MAC Bare Study paint pot, MAC eyeshadows wedge, brown down, contrast, Maybelline eye studio eyeliner in black, L'oréal infallible eyeliner, L'roéal telescopic mascara, Cover Girl lash blast mascara and Maybelline the falsies mascara

Face: Bobbi Brown pressed powered in basic brown, Maybelline great lash in clear, MAC blush in love joy, Urban Decay de-slick makeup setting spray, MAC oyster girl lipgloss

By no means do I wear this much makeup on a daily basis but for a fun occasion I tend to wear a little bit more, especially if I know I will be taking pictures that night. My dress was from BCBG a few years back. What do you do to get ready for a formal night out?

 


 


This weekend I had formal for my sorority so I thought I would show you everything I used to create my makeup look. My dress was cream/beige with a navy corset deal going on so I thought I would go for a navy smokey eye. Cheers! 



No comments:

Post a Comment