Monday, February 17, 2014

MAC Cleanse Off Oil



This product will change your life. I first heard about it on YouTube from MissGlamorazzi who was raving about this product for how well it took off her waterproof mascara. Not that I typically wear waterproof mascara on a daily basis but I still wanted to give it a go because if there is a product that can get all of my makeup off then I am down to try it. So I bought it and haven't looked back since. I have oily skin and putting this oil on my skin did not break me out whatsoever and it takes off makeup like a dream. 


On my hand I have some MAC concealer, Rimmel lipstick, Bobbi Brown shadow stick, and a MAC blush and it all came off without a trace with one to two pumps of the oil. 



See! Its a miracle! I highly highly highly recommend this to anyone and everyone! Some nights when I am truly lazy I will only use this and some moisturizer and my skin feels great! I even bought the travel size bottle I love it that much! What do you think, will you try the MAC Cleanse Off Oil? Cheers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment