Friday, February 14, 2014

Shadow Sticks




As much as I love makeup, and trust me I love makeup, sometimes I do not have time to sit down and put together a pretty eye look if I am in a hurry. So shadow sticks to the rescue! I am literally obsessed with these. I first fell in love with the Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Cream Shadow Sticks when I first purchased Bark last summer. It is the perfect brown shade. Not to dark but not to light. The nice thing about the shadow sticks is you can wear them all over the lid alone, as a base because they seriously do not budge, or as an eyeliner. I have been known to do all three combinations. My love for this product deepened when I got the shade Champagne for Christmas this year. It is a beautiful light golden color that is gorgeous on the lid. I literally have no bad things to say about this product, so if you are in the market for a quick eye look then these shadow sticks might be just the thing! 
What is your quick eye look solution? Cheers! 


No comments:

Post a Comment