Monday, March 10, 2014

Bobbi Brown Pressed Powder




It took me the longest time to find a good pressed powder. I wanted something that was sheer but also my skin tone to just set my makeup. It also had to be invisible to the naked eye but still help combat with my oiliness. So when I tried the Bobbi Brown Sheer Finish Pressed Powder I knew I had found the one. 

This powder gives the perfect amount of coverage without making my face look like I rolled around in powder. I typically pat the powder into my skin with the Real Techniques powder brush, which side note: the biggest, fluffiest, softest face brush I have ever used. I also ten to wear this alone on days when I just have on concealer since it does add a sheer wash of color. It is the perfect sheer powder for me! 

What do you think? What powder do you use? Cheers! 




3 comments:

  1. I used to have a colored powder but since I am oily I have to reapply throughout the day and I would have color build up. Does this happen to you?

    I use ambient lighting powder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to have a colored powder but since I am oily I have to reapply throughout the day and I would have color build up. Does this happen to you?

    I use ambient lighting powder!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lindsay, I find that I sometimes have to reapply throughout the day as well because of my oily skin, but I don't mind! I really want to try one of the ambient lighting powders but not until after my 40 Days No Buys challenge! Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete