Monday, March 3, 2014

Korres Greek Yoghurt





As promised here is my review on my recent face cream! I never thought I would be putting greek yoghurt on my face, usually I just stick to eating it but there is a first time for everything! I had heard of Korres before for their really great face products and I was in the market for a new moisturizer so after reading countless reviews on multiple products I finally settled on the Korres Greek Yoghurt Moisturizing Face Cream. I have dry spots but also oily and acne prone skin so I guess you could say that I have combination skin but in the winter time my skin gets really dry. So I decided it was time to try a heavier face cream and I am in love with this one!

Putting greek yoghurt on your face is actually a good thing. The properties in the yoghurt help with acne but it also helps with moisturizing and making your skin feel smooth. This product does just that. I use it day and night and my skin loves it! I have definitely noticed a difference in my skin being more plump and glowing after using this for a week. It absorbs into the skin well and is not overly thick for my combination skin. I recommend this to any oily girl looking for a thicker face cream.

What face cream do you use? Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment