Friday, March 7, 2014

Maybelline Baby Skin Primer





I am sure by now a lot of people know what this product is. The new Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser Primer, is the latest addition to the Baby line that Maybelline has. I was really curious to try this product so my roommate picked it up in the drug store for me. The product claims to give 'pore less smooth skin perfection' but I am going to have to disagree. 

When I first applied this product I rubbed it into my skin as I would any other primer. It has that silicon feel to it, making the product very thick. I felt almost greasy when smoothed onto my skin. I applied the rest of my makeup as normal and went about my day. Although it might have blurred my pores slightly it did not erase them and made my makeup slide off my face! Well not really, but it did not hold my makeup in place that is for sure. 

The second time I applied it, I decided to pat it into my skin, as I had seen another girl talking about this technique and how it made this product perform better. I also only concentrated it where I get the most visible pores, my nose. Still I felt greasy and, still I felt as if my makeup was sliding off in the areas I had applied this product. All in all, I would say that this did not do what it promised. So I am back to the drawing board for a drugstore primer. Any suggestions? 

Does this product work for you? Cheers! 



No comments:

Post a Comment