Friday, April 11, 2014

Clinique mascara review







You know when you read about a product and you just have to have it? That is how I felt about this mascara. I had read about this product multiple times on multiple blogs so I pledged to myself that I would finally purchase it as soon as I went through my other mascaras. And it finally happened! So off I went with my credit card in tow, to Sephora to purchase the Clinique High Impact Extreme Volume mascara

You can pretty much know if a mascara is going to work or not on the first try...well with most mascaras you can and this one was no exception. As soon as I applied this to my lashes they instantly transformed into beautiful, long, thick, fluttery lashes! That was a long description but all of it was true. The brush is big and plastic with little tiny bristles to catch all your lashes. It even has a curved end so that you can get those stubborn lashes that seem to want to do their own thing instead of falling in line with the rest of the bunch. You know the ones I am talking about! 

Needless to say you can tell a difference in the pictures which eye has been applied with mascara and which has not and I love the results!What do you think? 

Cheers! 






No comments:

Post a Comment