Friday, April 25, 2014

Formula X Nail Polish



This is my first time trying this nail polish formula. I had been hearing a lot about it and have seen it displayed every time I walk into Sephora, which may or may not be often, so I finally decided to purchase one!

Although there are many many many colors I wanted to purchase I settled on the first one being, Formula X nail polish in Unmistakable. It is a beautiful minty blue color and I had nothing like it in my nail polish collection. I also wanted a spring color but it had to look 'fresh' and this was exactly what I was looking for.

The brush is wide which makes applying the nail polish easy and the formulation is wonderful. It is very opaque and I could have gotten away with only one coat but I felt weird not putting two coats. Does anyone else feel like that? Anyhoo, I am very happy with my nail polish right now and I want to buy more! Shocker....

What spring nail polish are you loving at the moment?

Cheers!

P.S. I get compliments all the time when I have this color on my nails!

No comments:

Post a Comment