Monday, April 14, 2014

Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation



I know I am a little late on this review but I have liked this foundation for quite some time and felt the need to share it...even if I am the last one on Earth to review it. I have been using this foundation for a year and love it! The name says it all...naked. Oh yes I said it, naked. That probably has to do with the fact that the texture is very watery. Once applied it feels like there is nothing there and since it has been heating up outside these days, weightless is always a good option in my book.

There are only two downsides that I find. Firstly the packaging is kind of a pain because it is glass. So although it looks nice it is not practical to travel with. Second, the shade is not perfect for me but if I blend it into my skin and add a bit of powder it looks pretty darn good, if I do say so myself! My shade is Cappuccino by the way. 

It gets better. Not only does it sit comfortably on the skin, feels like you are wearing nothing, it also has pretty good coverage. I would say light to medium which is all I tend to need at the moment.

This is one of the foundations you will most likely catch me wearing in the summer. What foundation are you loving at the moment? 

Cheers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment