Friday, May 2, 2014

April Favorites





This month flew by. Like crap its May that means that my quarter is almost over and that means I am one step closer to being a senior in college and that is just not ok! Ok no more scary real world talk, lets focus on the products. During April I didn't fiddle around with to many products because I was on that no buy, thank goodness that is over, and because I was super busy adjusting to my new quarter in school!

First up is Jo Malone Peony and Blush Suede fragrance. I have had this bottle for a while, I purchased it while I was abroad in London last fall but I have been using it sparingly because for some reason I do not want to run out even though I could just replace it but this bottle is sentimental to me. Anyway, I love this fragrance! I love floral scents anyway but I especially love the way this smells. The mix of floral with suede makes the scent sophisticated but also youthful and soft if that makes sense. Plus the bottle is beautiful and very easy to travel with!

For skincare this month I have particularly loving the Tarte Pure Maracuja Oil. I got this a sample size with one of my Sephora orders. I am loving oils for my skincare not just in my cleansers but also to use as a treatment during the week. I use it about twice a week and the element I especially like about this face oil is that it is lightweight but still hydrating. Although it is a oil it is not heavy and sinks into the skin quickly. Which is nice because you don't want your oil to transfer to your pillow to much when you go to sleep!

Third up is the NARS blush in Mata Hari. This is my only NARS blush but I love it. It is the perfect rosy pink on my skin tone. It might look scary in the pan but once you put it on a brush and blend into the face it looks amazing! I definitely want to get more NARS blushes in the future because they also wear very well throughout the day.

Last but not least is the Soap and Glory Supercat Eyeliner pen. I bought this while I was abroad and I love it! Soap and Glory is a big brand in drugstores but they are slowly making their way over to the U.S. Now I love liquid eyeliner. I found it intimating at first but having it in pen form was a great way to get into the liquid eyeliner. Now I am obsessed and need it in my makeup stash at all times.

April was a good month. So who knows what May will bring! How was your April?

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment