Monday, May 5, 2014

No Buy Ends...





Easter has come and gone which means lent is over...which means that my no buy ban on beauty products has officially been lifted! I can finally purchase all the beautiful spring beauty items I have lusting over for the past month! I do have a confession to make. I did cheat.

Kind of. Sort of. Ok so I might have been given few beauty products and I might have caved and bought a few things during the Sephora sale BUT I have not used any of the items I have received or purchased myself during my 40 days of no buying. They are all sitting on my desk in their beautiful packaging just waiting to be used. So technically I still upheld my no buying ban right? Even if I did find a slight loop hole!

I have been dying to try and review some of these products so I will get back to you all ASAP! I hope y'all have a great week!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment