Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Must Have #1



Summer time means Fourth of July, BBQ's, pools, popsicles, endless nights and the hot sun. Although I do have darker skin and don't burn easily I still try and protect my skin, especially my face! Even though I used be using sunscreen year round, I make a point to use it the most in the summer. Whether its a makeup product that has sunscreen in it or the good old stuff by itself,  sunscreen is a must have for summer!

I always have a hard time finding a good sunscreen. You know, the kind that isn't greasy, not thick and doesn't leave any kind of white cast. I was pretty sure that did not exist but I finally found one! The Bioderma Photoderm AKN Mat SPF 30 (don't you just love products with long names?!) meets all my sunscreen requirements. The product itself is not thin but not too thick either. It also dries to a matte finish but is not drying on the skin and lastly even though it is white it blends into the skin seamlessly without leaving a trace of a white cast behind! 

I love this product. The matte quality was what really attracted me to it since I have oily skin and it does not make my skin break out either since Bioderma products tend to be on the gentler side. This is an all around great product and I highly recommend it. 

What sunscreen are you using this summer? 

Cheers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment