Monday, June 30, 2014

Skincare switch up #1

 I have added two new products to my skin care routine. I am most completely happy with my routine and these two have made a big difference in my skin recently! 




The first product is the Korres Pomegranate Toner. I asked a Sephora employee what she recommended for combination to oily skin with enlarged pores. She pointed me in the direction of this toner. I have noticed a huge differences in my pores especially on my nose. It also doesn't make my skin feels tight like other toners have in the past. Overall this is a great product and I really enjoy using it morning and night. 

Next is the Origins Ginzing moisturizer. I was looking for a new light weight morning moisturizer. This one claims to be energy-boosting which first attracted me to the product. The moisturizer smells of oranges which is great to help jump start the day. My favorite thing about this product is the gel formulation. It sinks into the skin quickly and isn't heavy to wear during the day. 

Do you have any new skin care products? 

Cheers! 

2 comments:

  1. Does the toner smell like Pomegranates?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It doesn't really have a pomegranate scent but it is a pleasant scent, however it does not linger long. I suggest trying to smell it in person! Thanks so much for reading!!!

    ReplyDelete