Monday, July 14, 2014

Brightening Bit



Everyone wants bright eyes right? I mean, we all want to look awake and well rested. Even after you use eye creams, concealers, and eyeshadow we sometimes find that our eyes still look tired or have that looking 'closed effect.' Something I do to prevent this and open up my eyes is to use brightening eyeliners. 

First I will use the Rimmel Scandal Eyes Waterproof Eyeliner in Nude. On the water line, this immediately opens up my eyes and makes me look wide awake! I do suggest you use mascara on your bottom lashes when wearing this because sometimes the nude can be to much on the eyes, especially for my skin tone, but pop on a little mascara and you are ready to go! 

My other trick is to use the NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk. I also will use this on the water line but I tend to use it the most on the inner corner of my eye. I swipe this on and then blend out with my finger. This brings light to my eyes and helps open them up on those days when I have had little sleep! 

What do you use to help with tired eyes? 

Cheers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment