Monday, July 7, 2014

Empties #1





This is my first empties and I am very excited! Its always nice to read these kind of blog posts. To see what products other people completely use up is a good way to know what products are actually good and worth the money. 

The first product is Bioderma Crealine H2O. I bought a couple of these while I was abroad and I have become addicted! This mineral water is great for taking off makeup, a toner or cleansing the face. On lazy morning, which is often, I will put this water on a cotton pad and swipe it over my face to get rid of any remaining products from the previous night. It is an all around gentle, multi-purpose, and amazing product! 

Would I repurchase? Yes I would! I have a few bottles left of this product so I will continue to use it often! 

Next, is the travel size of the Origins Clear Improvement mask. I bought this a while ago for traveling purposes obviously and I fell in love with it. I use this mask about twice a week to prevent acne and black heads. It is also great for keeping the skin smooth and clear. Plus the charcoal mask is great for extracting pores which helps to further prevent break outs. 

Would I repurchase? Yes! I have bought the full size of this mask and am currently using it! 

Last but not least, is the Urban Decay De-Slick Makeup Setting Spray. I have purchased this in the full size and travel sizes multiple times. Since I have oily skin this setting spray helps prevent shine and to keep my makeup in place all day. I spray before I put on foundation and after my foundation. It really locks everything in to place and helps my makeup to last longer. The setting spray is also made by Skindinavia which are known for their setting sprays. 

Would I repurchase? Yes I would but I am going to try the All Nighter Setting Spray this time! 

Do you currently have any empty products? 

Cheers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment