Friday, July 4, 2014

June Favorites

I don't have that many favorites this month mostly because I have been so busy finishing school, moving out and then moving in to a new place. Also starting an internship and a job so needless to say June was a busy month for me! I still was loving a few beauty related items though...




The Neutrogena Body Oil is something I have used for years! I first spotted it in my best friends mom shower and asked if it was moisturizing because my skin can get so dry. After that I have gone through multiple bottles of it. After showering I will smooth this all over my body, only if I shower in the evening or if I know I am not going anywhere, because this stuff is very greasy and takes a little while to sink into the skin but I don't mind. It is a great over night moisturizer and is one of the main reasons I do not have dry skin. I highly highly highly, recommend it! Like highly!!!

This month I have been in love with NARS Tinted Moisturizer. Not only does it have SPF 30 it also is just the perfect amount of coverage for the summer. I also have oily skin and I find that this holds up pretty well against my oily skin. I tend to apply this with my fingers and it blends into my skin perfectly! Its my summer skin in a bottle!!

Also from NARS is the Velvet Gloss Lip Pencil in Hopi. When I was in Portland last month, I found myself at the NARS counter in Nordstrom. I don't know how exactly I found myself there but I did...anyway I asked the makeup artist to find me a nude lip and this is what we landed on. I am completely in love with it. It gives me a nude look with just a hint of golden shimmer and the gloss actually is moisturizing, not too sticky, and lasts for more than an hour. See why I like it so much!

I recently picked up the Essie Tart Deco nail polish at Target. I had worn this color previously but for some reason I did not actually own it so I had to have it obviously! Now I know why I fell in love with this color, its such a pretty coral and perfect for summer.

Last but not least is the Anastasia DipBrow Pomade. Now I have only used this a few times, and I will give a final review later, but it is safe to say I am in love with it! Not only is it my perfect shade but it is also very long lasting and easy to use!

June was busy but July should be fun!
What are your plans for July and your recent beauty favorites?

Happy 4th of July! Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment