Friday, July 11, 2014

Oldie But Goodie


Recently Too Faced came out with their new Natural Eye Palette. I really want it, but I cannot justify purchasing it because I have the 'old' version. So instead of buying the new palate I decided to revisit the one I already have, and I fell back in love with it!



The palate is made up of nine shades: three matte and six shimmer. It also includes cards that teach you how to create certain looks. This has everything you need to create a neutral eye. Only two shades are different in the new version but otherwise they are similar. 


Above left to right: Nude Beach, Silk Teddy, Heaven



Above left to right: Honey Pot, Push-Up, Velvet Revolver


Above left to right: Cocoa Puff, Erotica, Sexspresso

My favorite shades are Honey Pot, Push-Up and Velvet Revolver but I still use all of the shades. This eyeshadow palate is perfect for traveling and the new edition is slimmer and has a mirror inside. This is all around a great product to invest in and well worth the money!

Do you have a product you have rediscovered?

Cheers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment