Monday, August 4, 2014

Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade




As promised in my last favorites I would put a review up of the Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade. First off this product was nearly impossible to find! It was sold out online for the longest time, I had no idea what shade I would be and in stores it was never on the shelves in any color that could possibly be a match for me. 

Randomly, my best friend I were in Sephora, we are often in Sephora...anyway, we just happened to pass by the Anastasia counter and they actually had just received a new shipment of the product! We were both quickly matched to our shades and I walked away with the dark brown shade and the brush! I'm not one to normally buy the brush that goes with the product but this time I am happy that I did because having the spool on the other end is so convenient and the product really does apply well with the brush. 

The product itself is as amazing as it was raved to be! This stuff seriously does not budge once applied. I typically apply it with the brush and then comb it through with the spool on the other end. I do not even set it with clear mascara or any kind of gel, it just stays put on its own! My one concern was that the pomade would make my eyebrows look fake or feel heavy on my skin. But really, the way I use it, I just fill in the spaces and my eyebrows still look natural and it is lightweight on the skin.

Overall I love this product and it is perfect for summer weather. So not that you need anymore peer pressure but go out and buy this! It's worth it! 

What is your favorite brow product?

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment