Friday, August 15, 2014

Bold Summer Lip




Can we just take a moment of silence to appreciate the beautiful packaging please....ok now that is out of the way! This is my first YSL makeup purchase and even though I cringed a little bit when I purchased it I have no regrets! You really do pay for quality. 

This is my go to bold summer lip the Rouge Volupté Shine in 12 or Coral Incandescent. It is the perfect coral shade, on me is more of a pinky coral but still so beautiful! My favorite part about the product apart for the gorgeous packaging, is how long wearing it is. Even when the color fades from my lips the product leave behind a lovely stain so I don't have that awkward lipstick fade...you know what I'm talking about, when the color is gone from the inner part of your lips but likes to linger on the outer corners! This does not do that at all! I want more! I am hooked! 

I think another shade is in my near future...

What is your favorite bold summer lip? 

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment