Monday, August 11, 2014

Favorite Cream Products


























In the summer time not only do I go for products that are easy and quick to use but also products that adhere to the skin well. I would prefer not to have my makeup slipping and sliding all over the place like a water park. This means that I use more cream products in the summer than any other time in the year. 

It is no secret by now that I love bronze eye shadow. I find it is such a sexy, sultry, beautiful color that looks good on everyone! It is not as harsh as your traditional black smokey eye but still alluring. Now combine that with my laziness and you have these two eye products. 

The Rimmel Scandal Eye Paint in Rich Russet is the 'wettest' eyeshadow I have worked with. At first it can be a little bit daunting because it is a liquid eyeshadow but once applied it dries beautifully. I just apply it straight from the tube and swipe it on my eyes. I either use my fingers or a synthetic eyeshadow brush to blend it out. My only caution is to work quickly because once this product sets it will not budge. Which is great and dries into that beautiful bronze I love. 

The Maybelline Color Tattoo's have been around for quite some time. I have a few shades but my favorite is Bad to the Bronze. The name says it all. There are countless reviews on this stuff so I will simply say it is fool proof and if you have not tried it, go out to the drug store and pick it up ASAP!

Last but not least is the Bobbi Brown Pot Rogue. This can be used on both the cheeks and lips and it really does look beautiful on both. I love the consistency of this stuff. It is 'sticky' enough to adhere to both the lips and cheeks but not feel funky on the skin. It is very long wearing and very easy to blend. 

See a trend here...fool proof=my laziness...

What are your favorite cream products? 

Cheers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment