Monday, August 18, 2014

Favorite Summer Accessories


























I love summer because I love bright colors. I am always drawn to bright color wherever I go especially when I am shopping. This summer was no exception. When Ray-Ban came out with these orange aviators I just took one look and said YAASS. I had to have them! They are beautiful and perfect for summer! I have gotten so many compliments on them and now I want more Ray-Ban's.

I have also been obsessed with these Alex and Ani bracelets. I usually don't like bracelets, I normally buy rings, necklaces and earrings but these have all been gifted to me by one person or another. So not only are they beautiful stacked together but each bracelets reminds me of a different person so they are that more special to me.

Does perfume count as an accessory? If not oh well because I have been obsessed with these two. The Jo Malone Peony & Blush Suede I have had for a while and love it! More times than not I am wearing this. Sticking with the floral scent the Elizabeth and James Nirvana White has been giving Jo Malone a run for their money this month. I only have this in a sample size roller ball but am just gonna have to cave soon and buy the full size version. It smells incredible and I need it. Is that a good justification?

What are your favorite summer accessories?

Cheers!









No comments:

Post a Comment