Monday, September 22, 2014

Flawless Face






Who doesn't want a flawless face? Everyone wants not only their skin to look perfect but for it last long. I have finally found the combination that works well for me when I need my makeup to photograph well, last long, and give me a flawless look!

Most days I do not use primer because I can't be bothered with it but when I do I will often use the Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer. It helps my makeup last longest and helps combat my oily skin. For foundation I use my trusty Makeup Forever HD foundation. I have used this foundation for a while now and still love it. It makes my skin look amazing and photographs well, obviously since it is an HD foundation.

Keeping with trusty products theme I next use my MAC Pro Long Wear concealer. This truly does conceal everything. I use a shade lighter so I may highlight underneath my eyes. It instantly lifts my face and brightens my overall complexion. To set this I use the Bobbi Brown Sheer Finish Pressed powder. It gives a little coverage but mostly helps my makeup stay in place.

Last but not least is a makeup setting place. I have recently switched to the Urban Decay All Nighter setting spray and I am in love!!! I used the De-Slick for ages, went through countless bottles but now I have no idea how I did not use this before! It makes my makeup stay put through, heat, water, etc...trust me I have tested it!

What do you use to achieve a flawless face?

Cheers!



No comments:

Post a Comment