Monday, September 15, 2014

Skincare Routine Evening

For my evening skincare routine I tend to use more products. The evening is time for my 'beauty sleep,' basically it is a time for my skin to repair itself because like the body my skin can get tired, congested, and dull looking. 





First things first I take off my makeup with the Body Shop Camomile Cleansing Oil. I love cleansing oils for taking off makeup because not only is it gentle on the skin but it takes off all my makeup easily. No tugging or pulling, my makeup just slides right off. Even waterproof mascara or other stubborn makeup. 

Next I move onto my cleanser. I am currently using the Boscia Purifying Cleansing Gel, which I have been using for a long time and still love. It takes off any of the remaining makeup, and helps keep my skin clear. I then follow up with the Korres Pomegranate toner which I use in the morning

Finally it is onto moisturizer for the night. Now I used to never be an eye cream person and I always thought it was for more mature skin but last winter the skin under my eyes got very dry so I started using the Bobbi Brown Hydrating eye cream. I really only need it to keep that part of my face extra hydrated. I only use it at night and it has no anti-aging properties that I know of because that is not a concern of mine. 

Last but not least, is the Korres Wild Rose + Vitamin C Advanced Brightening Sleeping Facial. Long name but packs a punch! Clearly I love Korres but it truly is gentle on the skin and has many different products for different skin needs. This product has a lovely rose scent and I have noticed a difference in my skin since using it. My skin looks brighter and feels softer after use. 

What do you using for your evening skincare routine? 

Cheers! 


No comments:

Post a Comment