Friday, September 12, 2014

Skincare Routine Morning

Hello! Please excuse my lack of posts but I am back at it and what better way to get in the swing of things than with a skincare post. One of my favorite things about beauty is skincare. I will spend more money on skincare than anything else. In my mind if you have great skin then not only will your makeup apply better but you will feel better. This will be a three post series with the first being my morning skincare. For me this is my least involved routine.




First things first is cleansing the skin when I wake up. For this I use the Emma Hardie Moringa Cleansing Balm. I love love love this stuff! It feels so luxurious on the skin and most importantly it cleanses the skin. It removes makeup amazingly well but since it is a cleansing balm it nourishes the skin and does not strip it of any oils. 

After this, I follow up with a toner. The one I am currently using is the Korres Pomegranate Toner. I have spoken about this previously here but it continues to minimize my pores and keep my skin clear of acne. I firmly believe in toners because it gets the last of the dirt or left over cleanser off the skin before moisturizer. 

Next is moisturizer. During the day I use light cleansers especially in the warmer weather months. I am currently using the Origins Ginzing moisturizer which I have spoken about previously here. It is very refreshing in the morning since it smells like oranges plus it brightens the skin and I need all the brightening I need in the morning! Ya feel me...

Last but not least is SPF. If I am not wearing makeup that has SPF in it then I will apply a separate one. Neutrogena makes great ones and are very similar to the one I am currently using is the Bioderma SPF. 

Stay tuned for part 2 on Monday! What is your morning skincare routine? 

Cheers! 

P.S. Since I used to have terrible acne I am all into skincare! 

No comments:

Post a Comment