Friday, September 26, 2014

Solid Perfume

I am a girl that loves her some perfume. I mean who doesn't like to smell good or have someone say "oh you smell great!" Please raise your hand if you do not like this. Anyone out there? Nope! When It comes to perfume I normally prefer floral scents but when I smelled this lovely warm vanilla scent on my friend I just had to know what she was wearing...



Which was Lush Vanillary Solid Perfume. This stuff smells deep, warm, and sweet all at the same time. The Lush website describes it as, 

"The decadent, gourmet scent of Vanillary is made with natural vanilla absolute – the sweet stuff made from vanilla pods – and includes a touch of sandalwood and a note of comforting burnt caramel. With a hint of saucy jasmine and cozy tonka bean, Vanillary warms and develops on the skin."

However the true selling point for me is not only is easily portable, aka it won't spill in your bag, but the scent lasts. This morning I used this on my skin and it is currently 8pm and I can still smell the scent. To me that is worth all the money! Because what is more annoying than using a perfume that does not last? 

What is your favorite solid perfume? 

Cheers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment