Monday, October 20, 2014

Currently Testing


Whenever I want to purchase a new product and I know I can get a sample of it I do! Although most of the time you can return makeup, as long as you have a receipt, I just feel better when I can test something out first in my own environment before I purchase it. Especially if what I am looking to buy is expensive.  

Sephora and Nordstrom are great about making samples and they also have good return policies. Currently I want a new foundation. Do I really need a new foundation, no probably not but I want one...great logic I know. Their is nothing wrong with my current foundation but I have had it for a while now and am getting bored with it. So after researching I decided to sample Nars Sheer Glow foundation. I have tested it in a few different situations, including one where I needed it to last all day with very little time for touch ups, and so far I like it. But I will let you know my final thought if I decide to purchase it. 

Do you sample any products before buying? 

Cheers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment