Monday, October 27, 2014

NARs Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base



If I had a quarter for every time I have read about this product or seen it used I would be a millionaire! I held off on buying it because I had a product very similar to it that I needed to finish and because of the price. I am happy to report though, that it is well worth the money! I have very very very oily eyelids and although other eyeshadow bases are just fine this one is by far the front runner and cult favorite for me.



The NARs Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base is clear which is nice on those non makeup days when I still want my eyelids to not look oily. My favorite thing however is the lasting power on this product. I can wear cream eyeshadow, or powder products and it will not budge or crease. It still looks flawless hours later through sweat, water, or even just long days. I have even slept in my eyeshadow...something I not recommend, and still my eyeshadow looks perfect in the morning.

I highly highly highly recommend this, in my opinion is the best base out their for us oily eyelid gals. Just don't look at the price but I promise it is well worth the money!

What is your favorite eyeshadow base?

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment