Friday, October 17, 2014

Ro's Argan Body Conditioner



Please excuse the less than beautiful state of this product but it was living in my shower until I finished it. I love this product, hence the ugly state and the fact that I used it all up. At first I was confused when someone tried to explain it to me as a body conditioner. Basically you put this on after you finish everything in the shower, including actually washing yourself. You take the product, which looks like hair conditioner, and put it all over your body and then rinse off. 

The best thing is, when you get out of the shower you just pat dry and BAM your moisturized. No extra lotion needed! Now if that isn't enough for you the fact that it smells like a rose garden is amazing! If you do not like roses, there is another scent and it does wear off by the morning. I have already repurchased this product because I just cannot live without it. I don't use it every night but definitely on those super lazy nights when I am to tired to do anything but shower and go to sleep. Warning: don't use this unless you no where to go for a while because it is very moisturizing and some might consider it as greasy but it sinks into the skin don't worry! 

What special shower product do you like to use? 

Cheers!




No comments:

Post a Comment