Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Christmas Gift Guide 2014





 Its can sometimes be hard to shop for other people especially girls. I know shopping for my own girlfriends can sometimes be a bit difficult. So here are a few things I am recommending that I would like to receive for Christmas this year!


Firstly is the cream of the crop...the Bobbi Brown brush set. Every Christmas Bobbi Brown comes out with many different holiday sets and among them is always a brush set! The Bobbi Brown brushes are always amazing quality and if you aren't comfortable shelling out the money for a single brush this is a great way to experience a wide range of her brushes for a great price! I would grab one now they always sell out fast!

Next up is the Ted Baker makeup bag. The great thing about this bag is how big it is! You can fit a lot in it since its structured and it is easy to clean as well. Makeup bags are always a good gift for anyone interested in makeup and maybe throw in a lipgloss or something and it is perfect! Plus how can you resist the bow on this one?! 

When in doubt go to Sephora...am I right? Sephora is always a great go to for all things beauty. This time of year they always have gift sets, like the ones I picked up on the Black Friday sale. Now these might not be available for much longer but in general you cannot go wrong with going to Sephora for a gift set or purchasing a gift card for that matter! 

My non beauty gift idea are the Alex and Ani bracelets. I love these bracelets and I have many! The great thing is, they look great alone but also beautiful stacked together. I always receive compliments on mine and they have them in a variety of categories! They are very easy to find at major department stores or online. 

I hope this guide has been helpful! What are your go to gifts for Christmas? 

Cheers! 




No comments:

Post a Comment