Friday, December 12, 2014

Christmas Makeup Bag















































By the time you are reading this I will be snuggled up in my bed at home and after a long week of finals for school it will be much deserved! However when it comes to packing, especially my makeup, for three whole weeks, it can sometimes be difficult! I can only take so much without being ridiculous...right?

I tried to stick to my tried and true products starting with my recent favorite of NARs Sheer Glow Foundation followed by NARs Tinted Moisturizer...I am having a big of a NARs moment these days. Both these base products are fool proof and I know I will have flawless natural skin. As far as applying them I either use my fingers or the beauty blender which I also recently have fallen in love with.

For the rest of my face I have my trusted Bobbi Brown powder, my favorite NARs pink blush in Mata Hari which is the perfect pink to give me that natural flush or if I need something darker, the Bobbi Brown Pot Rogue.

For eyes I am bringing home last year's Chanel holiday palette as well as my new beloved Charlotte Tilbury Dolce Vita palette. Both of which are beautiful and can achieve subtle or smokey looks depending on what I need. For other eye related things I have the Pixi Lash Line Ink, and Clinique High Impact Volume Extreme mascara.

Lastly are the lips, I have a bad feeling I will purchase new lip products while I am home so I am only bringing two home with me. The first of which is my favorite red lipstick NARs Fire Down Below. For something more natural I have YSL Volupté Sheer Candy in 04.

It's not to much right? If you are traveling, what do you plan on bringing with you?

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment