Friday, December 5, 2014

Erin Condren Calendar









 Is it weird to be in love with a planner? If so then I will add that to the list of things that makes we weird. This is my fourth Erin Condren Life Planner I believe at least my third. I love this planner! It is perfect for me. Other than the fact that it is very cute and I receive compliments all the time it helps me stay organized. 

I am one of those people who needs to write things down to remember it. So this is just a cute way that I stay organized. The paper is thick and is almost a card stock quality and the tabs are all lamented. I haven't had a problem with any of my pages or tabs bending which can sometimes happens with paper products. Each month has a month at a glance as well as a weekly layout. Each day is broken up into 'morning, day, evening'. 

From a user stand point this is perfect for me! Especially for being in school, it is very user friendly and I have plenty of room to write down important information. Again it is very cute and their are a variety of covers you can choose from. A fun feature are the stickers in the back of the planner for different occasions. To me it really is worth the money! 

Feel free to ask me any questions! It also would be a perfect Christmas gift!

Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment