Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Last Minute Gift


























In case you have forgotten to get a gift for a girl in your life, don't worry I have done this before, and you need a quick gift that she will love I might be able to help! Sephora always have the best box gift sets. This one I received as a gift from someone and I thought it was the perfect idea for a last minute gift! I received this one, which is a lip set that includes six different lip products from great brands including NARs, Bite, Buxon, Smashbox, Urban Decay and Marc Jacobs. 


I waited to take a picture before playing with them but I know I am going to love them and since all the colors are neutral they will suit many different skin tones and complexions. Sephora in general has great holiday beauty gift sets and they are not paying me to say that! 

I hope this was helpful! What is your go to gift for the holidays? 

Cheers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment