Monday, December 1, 2014

November Favorites







Hello! Sorry for the lack of posts lately but my schedule has been out of control lately! However for the holiday season I am doing something a little bit different and will be posting three times a week! I'm calling it the 12 Days of Christmas! Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday I will be posting until December 26th making it twelve posts total! I am very excited and first up will be my November favorites!November is my birthday month and in my opinion the best month! This month however I am did not wear to much makeup just because I have been very busy. But I still have a few things I have been using as a on-the-go makeup. 

First one of my holy grail product for eyes is the Mac Paint Pot in Groundwork. I am sure I have talked about this before but it honestly is my go to eye look. It is the easiest thing to pat on my eyes, blend in, throw on mascara and go! It also is long lasting and is a very natural color for me! 

Going along with the on the go eye, is the Maybelline Great Lash mascara in the Big formula. I remember using the iconic pink and green mascara when I first started using makeup but the Big formula is a whole other level! The wand is exactly what the name says, big, which makes the application amazing. The formulation is still the same as the original Great Lash formula but with a better applicator. Win, win. 

My last on the go product this month is the Bobbi Brown Pot Rogue in Blushed Rose. This cream formula can be used on the cheeks and lips. I mostly use my fingers to apply this or a stippling brush. The color is very natural rose color on me that gives some life back to my face but not over powering. Plus the cream formula helps my skin to appear dewy which is always a good thing right? Of course it is a long lasting because its Bobbi Brown...like duh. 

Last is a product I have been looking for a long time and I have heard a lot of hype about it. After finally getting my hands on The Balm Mary Lou Manizer, I can honestly say it is worth the hype. It is very buttery, creamy, smooth, and the color is just gorgeous. You need the tiniest amount on your brush or fingertips. I have mostly been applying it to the top of my cheek bones or to the inner corner of my eye. I always get compliments when i wear it too!

I hope you enjoy the 12 Days of Christmas on my blog! If you have any suggestions please feel free to leave a comment below! 

Cheers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment