Monday, December 15, 2014

Ren Clarimatte Clarifying Toner

























I have recently been receiving more compliments on my skin lately and I kept trying to figure out why. Even without makeup I would get a few comments so I was trying to figure out what I did differently and I am pretty sure it is down to this one product. The Ren Clarimatte Clarifying Toner which I am now a little over half way through so I can speak confidently about it.

This stuff rocks! I was looking for a toner that would clarify my skin, help with oiliness but that wasn't to harsh on the skin. I use this twice a day and have never experienced any tingling and burning, which I don't mind but for something that I intended to use twice a day I didn't want. Also this has helped to even out my skin tone and I have also noticed that some of darker spots have faded over time while using this product. I have had it for about two and half months and its still going strong! I highly recommend this!

What is your favorite skin care product right now?

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment