Monday, December 8, 2014

Top 4 Fall Lip


























Fall and winter are my favorite seasons for many reasons: I love the color palettes, my birthday, bundling up in sweaters, the holidays, warm fires, hot chocolate, I could go on and on!! But I also love makeup this time of year. There is nothing like a fall lip to add a bit of spice and sass to a look!


This year I have three new favorites but one oldie. The oldie being the Rimmel Kate Moss lipstick in 104. I love this lipstick, because firstly the packaging and beautiful but also it is a very long lasting formula. The color itself is a beautiful berry color and even if you just dab it on the lips and blend with your finger it is beautiful. Easy, no fuss, slap it on and out the door!

My next three choices are more moisturizing with the first being the Clinique Chubby Stick Intense in the color Grandest Grape. Another deep raspberry color, that is going to be a trend here, is very comfortable on the lips. Clinique's products are always a dream to work this and this is no exception because the pigmentation alone is magnificent! It fools you into thinking you have nothing on your lips because it is moisturizing and sits on the lips very well.

Rounding out the bright lips is one that is unfortunately limited edition but I still wanted to mention it for the formula. The Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in the Pulp Fiction Mrs. Mia Wallace color. Now the color is gorgeous itself but the formula is what matters here! The lipstick is very smooth and easy to apply. My only warning is, it tends to bleed a little bit but nothing that a lipliner couldn't fix and totally worth it. You don't have to compromise on highly pigmented color, smooth texture plus sleek packaging on this one!

My last choice is the sheerest of the four and probably the easiest to apply because of it. The Yves Saint Laurent Volupté Sheer Candy Glossy Balm in 04. If you want color but nothing to bold, this is your pal! Of course it's sheer, hence the name but it also still pays off with color. One days where I just have on mascara, blush and add this I'm ready to go. Plus it has the least transferability out of the four.

I love lip colors what is your favorite fall or winter lip?

Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment