Wednesday, December 10, 2014

What Chelsea Did: Birthday Makeup










































I recently celebrated a birthday but I was celebrating with a birthday winner once I got back to school. Besides my birthday being special, it always makes me want to wear special makeup for the occasion. For my base I wore the Kiel's Micro-Blur Skin Perfector which I need to buy a full size of because this stuff seriously makes pores disappear and makes applying foundation a dream. Speaking of foundation I used the Nars Sheer Glow Foundation in the shade Macao which I have recently added to my collection and love love love.

For eyes I started with the trusty Nars Smudge Proof Base which is my ultimate favorite for eyeshadow primers, I have a post about it here! I then used my brand new, amazing, beautiful, Charlotte Tilbury eyeshadow palette in Dolce Vita. This stuff is da bomb! I am obsessed with it so I had to use it on my birthday, which was the first time I got the chance to play it, and I was not disappointed. I received compliments all night on my eyes! For my mascara I used the Clinique High Impact Extreme Volume which is my second tube of this amazing stuff.

I cannot remember what I used on my cheeks but at the moment I am loving MAC Peachtwist or Bobbi Brown Pot Rogue in Blushed Rose. Last but not least I wore the YSL Volupté Sheer Candy in the shade 04.

I had a great birthday this year and I hope you are having a great day! What is something special you do on your birthday?

Cheers!


1 comment: